Sustainability Policy Statement
The 1987 Brundtland Report, “Our common future”, defines Sustainable Development as – ‘development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs’
In pursuit of those ideals and in the interests of the continuing development and improvement of our business, our employees and all other stakeholders, it is the policy of Jaindi Export PVT LTD to fully embrace and implement the principles of sustainability whilst carrying out all our core business activities.
Through the effective implementation of the Company’s integrated health, safety, environmental and quality management system, within a legal compliance framework, the environmental and social impact of our business is minimised resulting in greater efficiency and thus improved sustainability.
This policy is maintained and supported by targeting the following key objectives:
Environmental Protection and respect for life
- Preventing pollution
- Managing, and reducing waste
- Procuring materials from sustainable sources
- Reusing / recycling materials whenever possible
- Conserving resources and using energy responsibly
- Raising awareness through good communication and training
- Practising good neighbour policies
- Caring for, protecting and developing employees
- Considering the needs of all stakeholders / interested parties
- Maintaining and implementing effective Human Resource Policies
- Maintaining an effective Occupational Health, and Safety Management System
- Responsible governance managing risk properly and operating our business ethically and legally
- Ethical Trading competing fairly for business, expanding our portfolio of products, services, clients and services, providing safe and effective product, engineering solutions and services.
- Deliver sustainable profitable growth, improving business efficiency company-wide whilst meeting our ethical, legal and contractual obligations
- Foster new ideas and encourage innovation, internally and with business partners, that can create financial savings and benefit our clients, society and environment.
- Ensure out supply chain provides legitimate, ethically sourced and socially responsible products and services.
- Maintaining an effective Quality Management System
- Directors and senior management are committed to supporting this policy which is reviewed annually and monitored by the Board of Directors at regular intervals throughout the year.
Get in Touch
If you have any inquiries, please contact us using the form below.